The Rich Content Driven Event
To run the yearly staff event for the Dubai Islamic Bank in a very creative and innovative way, taking into consideration and respecting the religious and conservative heritage of the bank.
To produce a world class event which can accommodate almost 3000 staff members in a very mind-opening and exciting, in a very liberating atmosphere – but respecting the conservative boundaries. We had to deliver the following to achieve the very high expectations by this prominent brand:
- an amazing ultra-modern stage which can accommodate as many as 50 people at a time for group photo sessions with higher management. This fascinatingly assembled stage was decorated with the Dubai Islamic theme, and the incredible aesthetic effect was amplified by customized light effects.
- a candid video which was produced to thrill and entertain the attendees, who got a rare peek at the lighter side of management life. This achieved the very challenging task of bringing staff and management closer together in an non-intimidating, friendly environment.
- a sand artist video which was shot and edited based on an amazing performance by a young talented female artist, who breathtakingly drew the history of the bank and some of its leaders using sand.
- a photo slide show which brought lots of applause and laughter from the crowd. This was an idea based on current staff being photoshopped to look 20 years older, and it was packaged under the slogan: “Together forever”. The goal was to build more loyalty among employees, as they could envision their long-term future within the bank.
- music themes were specifically produced for every section of the event, making the event live throughout the evening.
- HD format was used to film the entire event, using 6 cameras to capture some of the most amazing memories for the future.
Another amazing event was executed by the team to put a lasting smile on the faces of all the attendees, resulting in a very satisfied client who will be more than happy to repeat the experience next year.